New Internet Cafe in Billings, MT Looking for ideas to up my bottom line!
e***@cybertopiacafe.com
2007-10-04 21:48:04 UTC
Greetings from Montana!

3 monts ago I opened "CyberTopia Internet Cafe" Billings, MT First and
Premire Internet Cafe!

4 Blazing Alienware Terminals, 10 computer games plus Highspeed
Internet
- Charge one price for gaming One Price for Internet Only, plus
Printouts

Xbox 360, PS2, Nintendo 64 & 8bit (for old school)
- Charge per hour to play any/all systems

Free Wi-Fi

Coffee, espresso drinks, Food
- Burgers, HotDogs, Nachos (BIG SELLER)
-Pepsi Sodas
-Mocha, lattes ect

Tons of Tables and House RPG Books and Dice for Gaming Groups
- Host or hosting Games Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Saturday Nites Cards & Coffee Nites

Our bottom line is barely scraping passing numbers, I need some AWSOME
ideas that have worked for *YOUR* place, or guidance you can share to
a struggling internet cafe owner.

I dont wish to threaten or steal concepts from your cafe's, just some
help finding my place in Montana, for this "Geek Haven"!
d***@gmail.com
2013-07-22 22:38:46 UTC
Where are you located? When are you open? I need internet only for about three hours for an online cert. How much is it per hour? Thanks Diana 406-868-0569
Nun the Wizer
2013-07-23 10:59:30 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Where are you located?
Billings, MT
Post by d***@gmail.com
When are you open? I need internet only for about three hours for an
online cert. How much is it per hour? Thanks Diana 406-868-0569
You are replying to a post from 04/10/2007. Maybe they have gone
bust already; the OP wrote "Our bottom line is barely scraping passing
numbers". With all due respect, I don't think your 3 hours would turn
the tide :-(
--
Nun the Wizer